|This recipe is called||Betty's Rice Pudding|
|It's a||Pudding or Desert|
|Making this is||Easy|
|You will need||
2oz. Pudding rice
1 tablespoon of sugar
1/2 oz. butter
1 pint of milk
pinch of salt
|What to do||
Pre heat oven to 150 C
1. Cover the rice with water and leave to stand for 5 minutes
2. Strain off the water and place the rice in a greased pie dish.
3. Add the sugar, butter, salt and milk on top of the rice in the dish.
4. Leave to soak for about one hour.
5. Stir well and then cook for about 2 hours. Stir well after half an hour.
6. Remove from oven when top is golden brown.
|This is traditional food in||United Kingdom|
First page | Prev | Next | Last page |